I was scrolling down the Facebook newsfeeds as always. Then I noticed that quite a few friends shared the same link called, “See What Happens When You Drink Water on an Empty Stomach!” I wondered if this was something harmful to one’s health. So I clicked the link and learned about the effects of drinking water on an empty stomach. Find it out for yourself!
Some people usually drink water right after they wake up. Numerous studies have confirmed the advantage of this habit. This morning routine has healing effect and provides positive results regarding different serious diseases.
There is evidence proving that drinking water on an empty stomach can be amazingly helpful in treating numerous diseases, including:
Headache, pain in any part of the body, cardiovascular disorders and diseases, tachycardia, epilepsy, increased blood fat levels, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, meningitis, kidney and urinary tract diseases, vomitting, gastritis, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, diabetes, constipation, eye and vision problems, uterine diseases, menstrual disorders, diseases and conditions effecting the ear, nose, and throat.
WHAT TO DO:
– When you wake up in the morning, before brushing your teeth, drink 640 ml of water.
– Brush your teeth, but do not eat nor drink anything in the next 45 minutes
– After 45 minutes you can have your regular breakfast.
– After breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat nor drink anything in the next 2 hours.
– Older and sick people who are unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach should start with the amount of water their body can accept, until they get used to the recommended amount, and increase the dose every day until they get to the necessary 640 ml of water.
This method will help you treat any health condition you may have, and healthy people, on the other hand, would enjoy the energy this routine provides.
How many days should the “water treatment” take? It is said that it takes:
– 10 days to cure gastritis and constipation
– 30 days for high blood pressure and diabetes
– 90 days for tuberculosis
So, why not give it a try? It would be best if drinking fresh, clean water like Antioxidant Alkaline Water becomes your life lasting routine. In that way you will be healthier and full of energy!